Inspired by greatness, Suraj Shah brings his message of leading a calm and purposeful life to audiences who have lost a loved one.
Suraj, a personable speaker, creates an immersive atmosphere at talks and workshops.
As part of a mutually-encouraging group, audiences will discover the strength to address important questions for their individual path, while exploring deep insights with lightness of heart.
- Happiness in an ever-changing world
- Letting go of control to feel great
- Healing, not numbing, the pain of loss
- Benefits of bereavement support
- Overcoming the fear of living alone
- Attachment-free relationships
- The magic of last day living
- Recovering from regret
- Calm inducing rituals
- How to support someone at a time of loss
- Bringing the community together at a time of loss
… and more – Suraj is willing to collaborate on a theme tailored to your audience’s needs.
Speaking at events for groups
Suraj delivers talks and runs workshops for:
- students: primary school; secondary school; college; university
- young professionals
- religious & spiritual groups
- local communities & councils
- companies & business groups
Invite Suraj to speak and facilitate an engaging workshop at your next event, whether online or in person.
Visiting a town near you
Although Suraj is primarily based in London, England, he may be visiting a town near you. Invite him to speak at an event when he visits your town or request a special visit at some other time.
Book an event
Please send enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a brief overview of your proposed event.